Norwest Soccer is a volunteer run program. Volunteers are needed to keep the program running smoothly. How can you get involved?
- Age Group Coordinator
- Compile teams, assign coaches, and provide pertinent information to coaches throughout the season
- Co- Coach
- At least two per team. No experience necessary, resources supplied! Working with one or two other team co-coaches to plan age appropriate practice drills and oversee game play.
- Equipment Helpers – This may be one of the following miscellaneous jobs: Pre- season and post -season help needed
- Equipment sorting
- Repairs and cleaning
- Referee Coordinator -This person works with our referees and the U10, U11, U12, U14 and U1618 game schedule creating a referee schedule for the season.
- Team Managers – Assists the team co-coaches with team organization assigning team jobs to team parents as needed.