Children may play in an older age group than the one designated for their year of birth (“playing up”), but under no circumstances will they be permitted to play in a younger age group. We get numerous requests for this each year. In advance, we ask that parents respect that for reasons of safety and fair play, there are no exceptions to this rule.
- U4, U6, U8 teams will play games/practices on Silver Springs fields.
- U4 and U6 teams are co-ed
- U8 teams are divided into teams based on gender.
- U10/ U11, U13, U15 teams are divided into teams based on gender.
- U16/18 team is co-ed.
- U11 teams may be consolidated with the U13 teams depending on registration numbers. As last year, teams will remain divided by gender.
- U15 teams may be consolidated into one coed team depending on the number of players enrolled in Norwest. All house league teams involved in our Inter-Community League have agreed to this policy and will be adhering to the same format.