Norwest Soccer is a volunteer run program. We are always looking for coaches! Why not share your joy of the game with others and coach your child’s team! And if you’ve never played the game yourself, why not learn a new skill!
CALLING GAME GUIDELINES
It is important for the coaches to remind players and parents to dress appropriately for the weather. For the U4-U10, it is fine for players to wear long pants or coats (sweatshirts), but make sure the team jersey is the outermost layer of clothing.
If you do need to call the game due to inclement weather, please use these guidelines:
U4 – U10
- Responsibility to call the game lies with the coach
- Call the game if there is snow or standing water on the field
- Don’t call the game too early, don’t call the game earlier than 45 minutes prior to the game
- Call off all games at zero degrees Celsius or less
- Call off games at coaches discretion at 5 degrees Celsius or less, especially depending on wind chill