The preschool has three programs: 3 year old, 4 year old and 4 year old all day.
3-year-old Program: The three-year-old program runs Tuesdays and Thursdays with morning (either 9am – 11am, or 9:15am – 11:15am), or afternoon classes (1:15pm – 3:15pm).
Children must be 3 years old on or before December 31 to be eligible for the 3 year program. All children must be toilet trained.
4-year-old Program: The four-year-old program runs Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Morning classes (8:55am – 11:10am) and afternoon classes (1:00pm – 3:15pm) are offered.
4-year-old-all- day Program: The four-year-old program runs Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:10am – 3:25pm
Children must be 4 years old on or before December 31, to be eligible for the 4 year program. All children must be toilet trained
Why choose Silver Springs Preschool?
Silver Springs Preschool firmly believes in the importance of play. Play is an integral part in every aspect of a child’s development. It facilitates motor development, social competence, emotional development, self- control, confidence, creativity, scientific reasoning and abstract thinking.
Our Goals and Promise to you and your children
- To provide a variety of learning opportunities, which recognize the different learning styles of each individual child.
- To allow each child to access the learning opportunities provided at their own pace.
- To provide a fun, stimulating and nurturing environment.
- To provide children with the skills they will need to enter Kindergarten with confidence.
- To familiarize children with the rules, routines and structures they will encounter in Kindergarten.
- To give both children and their parents a sense of community.
Each day is filled with teachable moments. Young children are eager to learn and their play usually shows what they are learning day to day. So, the next time you ask a young child, “What did you do at school today?” and he/she replies, “I just played”, think twice and grin for he/she did that and so much more.