Calling all vendors! Applications are open online for our Christmas Craft Market – apply now!
Our craft market is returning this fall! Please take a moment and read over the information below. What to know prior to applying
- On August 1st 2023 at 9am, applications will be accepted online only. Please fill out our form and include pictures of your work. Category options include – Cards, Knitting/Crochet, Woodwork, Quilting/Sewing, Paintings/Prints/Photos, Home Decor, Books, Christmas Ornaments/Decor, Jewelry, Pottery, Miscellaneous.
- It is free to apply.
- You will be contacted within 3 business days confirming registration. If we are full for the type of product you are selling, we will add you to our wait list.
- When is the market? November 18 2023 10am to 3pm
- How much is it to register? $45 for (1) six foot table. Some table assignments can handle free standing racks. If you would like to bring a free standing rack, the charge will be $20.
- Can I register over the phone or in person? No, all registration must be completed online through our website.
- Am I able to have the same table I had last year? You can request a preferred location and we will do our best to accommodate.
- I am no longer able to participate in the Craft Market, am I able to receive a refund? We can refund registration until October 1 2023. These refunds will be subject to an administrative fee of 20%. No refunds after October 1 2023.
- Can my friend and I share a 6 foot table? Yes, however please remember you cannot obstruct other’s tables and must have your products on your table. You cannot obstruct other tables or the flow of traffic.
- Can I sell my home business products (e.g. Scentsy, Norwex, Candlelit, etc.)? No, this Craft Market is only for handmade/homemade goods that are made by the vendors themselves.