12 Mile Coulee Trail Restoration
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Twelve Mile Coulee is a natural area park in northwest Calgary. It has two off-leash areas and many hiking and biking trails.
In 2021 two trail restoration projects will be taking place in the park.
The first restoration will be in Spring 2021.
- It was pre-selected for repair due to an eroding cliff that has created a hazardous slope.
- This will include trail closures and detours.
- This work is a safety need and is not open for public to input.
The second restoration will be in Fall 2021.
- This will work on general trail restoration in the park.
- It will work on improving the overall safety and enjoyment of the trails by all users.
- We are looking to hear from you about the trails to inform this work.